This is some blog description about this site
Brigitte Bardot born 28 September 1934 in Paris is a French former actress, singer and fashion model, now an animal rights activist. She was one of the best known fashion icon for her sexy image and free spirit in the 1950s and 1960s. She is still a inspiration to fashion and hair designers everywhere! She was ahead of her time and one of my inspirations to recreate her sexy hair and iconic look. I have done many photo shoots and made some videos creating Bardot hair styles and having fun with models to bring her image in present time. In fashion, the Bardot neckline (a wide open neck that exposes both shoulders) is named after her. Bardot popularized this style which is especially used for knitted sweaters or jumpers although it is also used for other tops and dresses.
Farah Fawcett Featured
1. I am proud of what I have got and I need an audience
2. God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles
the brain of any man I've ever met.
RAQUEL WELCH Featured
1. Being a sex symbol was rather like being a convict.
2. We all have a childhood dream that whe there is love, everything goes like silk, but the reality I that marriage requires a lot of compromise.
AUDREY HEPBURN Featured
1. Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.
2. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.